The Australian Media Literacy Summit is FREE professional development conference in Sydney and online for those who are passionate about supporting lifelong media literacy education brought to you by AMLA.
The in person event is limited to 100 spaces but if you can’t attend in person, we would love to see you in our virtual event.
The Australian Media Literacy Summit is for people who support media literacy for children and/or adults.
The day will include keynote addresses, panels and discussion with media literacy experts from Australia and around the world.
Confirmed guest speakers:
The Hon. Michelle Rowland MP, Minister for Communications
Jan Fran, Walkley Award-winning journalist and host of ABC’s ‘Question Everything’
Michelle Ciulla Lipkin (US) Executive Director National Association of Media Literacy Education
And … the insights and expertise from the following organisations:
- ABC Education (ABC)
- Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI)
- Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA)
- Museum of Australian Democracy (MoAD)
- National Film and Sound Archive of Australia (NFSA)
- National and State Libraries Australasia (NSLA)
- Special Broadcasting Service (SBS)
You can find out more details about The Australian Media Literacy Summit on our events page.
This event is made possible with the support of Meta Australia.